Coral Canyon Governing Documents
The purpose of the Articles of Incorporation is to:
- Bring the corporation into existence
- Define its basic purposes and powers
The Bylaws address such topics as:
- Requirements for membership in the Owners Association
- Membership Meetings
- General powers & duties of the board
The purpose of the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs) are to:
- Define the portions of the development owned by the individual owners and those owned by the Owners Association.
- Create interlocking relationships binding all the owners to one another and to the Owners Association for the purposes of maintaining, governing,and funding the development.
- Establish protective standards, restrictions, and obligations in areas ranging from architectural control to prohibitions on various activities in order to promote harmonious living.
- Provide the mechanism for financial support of the Owners Association through assessments.
- Provide for a transition of control of the Owners Association from the developer to the owners.